Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Beau
@Constellation
@Zero to Hero
@Random Melchester
@RedHead

Excitement was rolling through the kit in waves, making her body tremble with the strong emotion, her eyes bright as she stared up at her father, her ears swiveling and trying to listen to all of her siblings at one time but is unable to so instead she decided to solely focus her attention on Marbledflare. Is he going to say yes? I think he's going to say yes! I think we made a pretty convincing story! She wouldn't push her father by asking again, part of her fearing that that might annoy him and cause him to be swayed against taking them out of the nursery. So instead, Gentlekit waited very patiently for her fathers response. When he finally agreed with a mock sigh of exasperation, the young kit couldn't help but squeal out excitedly and turn around in a circle.
But when he started to go on about the 'big scary warriors' her squealing stopped, eyes widened and her whole body started to go rigid. "S-Step on us?" A shiver rolled down her spine as she tried to imagine the pain of being crushed beneath a warriors paw by accident. And suddenly, her excitement diminished a little, causing her to glance nervously at her siblings. "I.. I don't know if I want to um.. Go now.." She mumbled, slowly folding her ears back and glancing up at her father. What if I accidentally wander too far from them and end up getting squashed? Or, or..
What if one of my siblings wanders off too far and they get squashed? I don't think this is a good idea..
And the look on Marbledflare's face didn't help either. When Irisflower pitched in too, it only made Gentlekit's stomach sink even more, causing her to gulp with a dry click in her throat. She could still feel her siblings excitement, but now she couldn't feel it.. All she could feel was dread. Anything could go wrong out there. But she didn't want her siblings to worry so she would keep her mouth shut and stick a little too closely to Irisflower's paw. I'm not taking any chances.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?