View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The dark-haired male looked at his mate with a concerned, loving expression present on his maw, wondering if she was truly okay. Sproutwhisker knew that he was probably just being overprotective and worrying too much like he always did around cats that he cared about. With his father gone to Starclan, Talonfang was one of the only cats that meant the world to him anymore besides his own apprentice, Blackpaw. The young warrior looked up to the sky once more, seeming to silently ask Starclan and Ripplewhisker for their blessing for the future moons ahead of them. Sproutwhisker gave a sigh, gathering the courage to start the conversation that he’d been meaning to start with her. “Hey, Talonfang?” He said, looking over at her with a calm expression, though his paws fidgeted slightly in front of him, “Can I ask you something? It’s.. uhh..rather important.” The warrior did not know how well this would go and feared the worst.
Her ears pricked up, "Yes?" She responded. She noticed that although his expression remained calm, his paws were fidgety. Her eyes overfilled with realization, ?....The Talk her horrid mother always warned her of this in the unlikely scenario that she had a mate. 'They don't want the kits,' she had said, assuming Talonfang could infer the rest. But Sproutwhisker wasn't like that though, was he?