View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Her ears pricked up, "Yes?" She responded. She noticed that although his expression remained calm, his paws were fidgety. Her eyes overfilled with realization, ?....The Talk her horrid mother always warned her of this in the unlikely scenario that she had a mate. 'They don't want the kits,' she had said, assuming Talonfang could infer the rest. But Sproutwhisker wasn't like that though, was he?
“Well, you see, we’ve been mates for many moons now and I love you with every inch of my being.” Sproutwhisker remarked, looking down at his paws, “When I first joined Riverclan long ago when Ripplewhisker found me, I thought that a cat like me would never find love any further than the tom who raised me, but then I met you and made my life have meaning again. You showed me that even weak, little kittypets like me can find love and I’m honored to still be by your side to this day - despite the chaos that has been ensuing the clans these recent moons.” The young warrior was rather nervous and knew that he should get to the point, she would probably become bored or annoyed by his rambling, so he lifted his gaze and looked at the she-cat next to him with his icy blue-hued eyes for a moment. “Would you be okay with having kittens with me? I know that I’m not pure clan cat - but I can promise that I would love our children until the day that I fade away in Starclan. This is your decision, of course, and I don’t want to rush things between us, so I want you to know that I would be honored to father our kittens.”