View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 12:19 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: PARENT FINDER!!!! (And another thing too)

*Wants to sign foam up for friend but she's too young*
*Wants to sign Sleeping up as friend but he's in another clan*

Role: Mother
Name: Seablaze
Sea: for her blue eyes and blueish pelt
Blaze: For her ferocious attitude and fierce loyalty

Appearance: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3||Ref4
Seablaze is a beautiful, short furred, Russian blue abyssian mix with stunning, ocean blue orbs. She has a sharp muzzle, long legs, large ears and sharp claws. She has beautiful short, soft, dark grey fur that seems as though it has a blue tint in the right lighting. She has lighter specks of blue scattered through out her eyes and her eyes can either seem dark, dark, blue when she's sad or angry, or a lighter blue when happy or excited, it's almost as though you could tell her mood by just looking into her eyes.
Personality: Seablaze is a complicated feline. On one hand she is a compassionate, witty, driven, highly intelligent, kind, caring, motherly, and fun enough feline, on her good days. Other days, her bad days, however, she is an absolute jerk face. She's hot headed, impatient, grumpy, reckless, and most would describe her as a nettle ball full of emotional constipation. She often times lashes out or shouts at her friends and snaps at any soul who wanders past. Often times she doesn't even know why she's angry, she's just is, and she knows she has to blow off some steam before it goes away. She is at times considered a bully, but that was when she was an apprentice, picking on others because she didn't know how else's to express her feelings, she had never been good at using her words. She makes herself known wherever she goes, you'll know when she walks into the clearing or the Warriors den. She is reluctant to get close to others based off of past experience, and even hostile to new felines, but when you do become her friend, and once she gets over herself, she is loyal and fiercely protective of her loved ones, including her close friends. It's not that she's shy, oh no, she just hates dealing with others, half the time she finds them annoying, the other half she just finds that it's too much trouble. And though she is incredibly short tempered she is incredibly intelligent, coming up with solutions and stradigies in a matter of seconds, she'll even show off every once in a while.
Other/ Questions: Can I give her an Australian accent? Pleasepleasepleaseplease? And
Bloop
Plot Ideas?: Ones brewing I promise

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us