Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Bronzeflash heard her growl. It would had irritated him based on the traditions he grew up believing - but she was from another clan. She didn't understand his way of life. Though being the bad tom he was, Bronzeflash purred deeply. "Watch who you're growling at. You never know what could happen to that mouth of yours." He wasn't as violent as his father, who was always rough around the edges when around other cats. Bronzeflash loved to play around with these cats. As the she cat padded next to him, he looked down at her, flicking at her with his tail. She talked of the small 'dispute' they had. Bronzeflash figured there was more to the story, but who said he needed to care? After all, he was Shadowclan! He didn't even care about Riverclan's problems. Minus the fact that he was half Riverclan since his own mother born here. But, even that didn't deter him. "Whatever you say," the feline was staring him down. He could see his reflection practically in her blue orbs. Bronzeflash was not the one to turn down from a staring contest - was that what this was? A staring contest? But, she looked away, and they continued to the river. She followed along with him so willingly that he didn't even need to force her. Why did she? It was weird, but Bronzeflash wasn't the type to acknowledge things like that. As they padded on, Bronzeflash keeping his Amber hues ahead of him. When the sun shone on them, they reflected a brilliant green illusion. He flicked his ears at her words. "You sure do have a slick attitude for a she cat. You need to watch it." It was a warning because Bronzeflash didn't like being talked to like that by a she cat. She was too sassy for his liking. Especially since he grew up with the codes of his father's family. Then, she commented on his little remark. He hadn't given her his name, and simply told her to call him 'Great'. This made the bronze pelted tom purr with mirth. "I'm pretty darn sure too! You'll practically be begging me. You just wait and see." The she cat obviously didn't know what she was getting into. Bronzeflash was nothing but trouble, and she was eating it up. He didn't notice her trust was growing as they walked alongside the river. When they stopped, Bronzeflash could see the fish bouncing up like they were trying to catch hold of the sun. She had told him that she knew how to swim a little. He wanted to ask where did she learn to swim if Thunderclan cats hated water as much as the rest of them, but it slipped his mind. He padded next to her, sitting down beside her and looking forward into the river. "Alright," he licked his jaws. "Hop into the water, gorgeous. Swim for me," he cooed at her. Now, Bronzeflash wasn't the extreme flirt - like his brother. In fact, he was simply being himself. The goal was that she would try fish, but Bronzeflash would not go into that water. Maybe while she swam, she could lead the fish towards him. His father told him not to eat the fish, or to bother them, but Bronzeflash usually never listened to anyone anyway. Besides, he was having a marvelous time with this chestnut colored she cat beside him.
Chestnutsong purred softly as she followed the Shadowclan tom into riverclan territory, for all she knew it could be a trap. She hoped it wasn't though, she was starting to like this tom's company. "Me? Watch what I'm saying?" She whispered almost under her breath, slightly offended. However, the tom only gave her a warning, letting her know she went to far. As they reached the river, she flicked her gaze to the tom. She curled her darker tail up, catious. "Come on in, unless you are too scared. A big tom like you shouldn't be scared of anything though, right?" She said, going a few pawsteps into the cool water. It lapped at her fur gently, but she was curious on why the bright bronzish orange tom wasn't coming. Was this truly a trap? Her blue eyes locked onto his amber ones, shining in the sunlight. She went deeper, to where the water touched her belly. The thunderclan warrior looked to the large, muscular tom, tilting her head. "Come and teach me how to catch a fish. I am sure this isn't too different than shadowclan marshes." She said, voice smooth as honey.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it