Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Chestnutsong purred softly as she followed the Shadowclan tom into riverclan territory, for all she knew it could be a trap. She hoped it wasn't though, she was starting to like this tom's company. "Me? Watch what I'm saying?" She whispered almost under her breath, slightly offended. However, the tom only gave her a warning, letting her know she went to far. As they reached the river, she flicked her gaze to the tom. She curled her darker tail up, catious. "Come on in, unless you are too scared. A big tom like you shouldn't be scared of anything though, right?" She said, going a few pawsteps into the cool water. It lapped at her fur gently, but she was curious on why the bright bronzish orange tom wasn't coming. Was this truly a trap? Her blue eyes locked onto his amber ones, shining in the sunlight. She went deeper, to where the water touched her belly. The thunderclan warrior looked to the large, muscular tom, tilting her head. "Come and teach me how to catch a fish. I am sure this isn't too different than shadowclan marshes." She said, voice smooth as honey.
The she cat had waddled into the water, just as he had said. Bronzeflash was half riverclan, not that she knew that or anything. His own mother was a pure riverclan cat. Though this tom didn't know how to swim. Not in deeper water as his mother had been taught. So, when the she cat taunted him to come into the water, Bronzeflash scoffed. He followed her around the edges, keeping his paws firmly on the shore. Bronzeflash leaned his head in, a smooth laugh emitting from him. ''I'm not scared of anything.'' He replied, rather defensively. That had hit a nerve. Bronzeflash liked to believe he wasn't fearless at all. Of anything! It was like this she cat was taunting him! How dare she! - On impulse, the tom jumped into the water, splashing droplets around his surroundings. He was already in enough trouble for bringing her onto Riverclan territory. Not to mention his father didn't want him anywhere near the water currently. Though Bronzeflash paddled forward. Doing the exercise his mother had taught him when he was a young kit. ''Ah, you want me to do everything for you, hm?'' He reached her, his coat completely soggy. He flicked his ears. ''Because you're just so helpless? Don't worry. I can definitely save a damsel in distress.'' He snorted, padding around her in a circle as he got the feel of the water. Turning back to her, he flicked his tail up to splash her. ''But, I think you can do it yourself. Go swim towards the jumping fish,'' He instructed in the distance. The jumping salmon. He licked his jaws. ''Let me see how impressive you are. If you can catch it yourself. I'll give you an award.'' He flashed her a quick grin before paddling once more, allowing his attention to be consumed by the relaxing gaze. Now, the thought of an reward for her...shouldn't be so hard. ''Better yet - you're going to give me a reward. You should be rewarded enough by being in riverclan and in my presence.'' He spoke, darkly. Because he was a reward. And, she could get in trouble for being on this side of the territory.