View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk sighed. He hated having to sit in this clan. He loved the water though, but he couldn't get in. The cats here were basically watching his every move. He stood up and tried to walk away from everybody, but that only led to more eyes on him and making him feel uncomfortable. He went over to look for his mate. When he found her, he sat next to her, letting her familiar scent wash over him and almost purred instinctively. Though he was happy to be with her, he was serious. "I can't stand it here anymore." He said with an exhausted sigh. "I can't sleep with that smell of fish in the air." He looked at the Riverclan cats around. "Or with the fact that they all look at us with hostility."
A sense of calm washed over the young warrior as her beloved mate, Crowhawk, soon joined Blackfrost at her side, a passionate purr rumbling from him. She smiled at this, already feeling slightly better about being here, even though many cats still stared at them with hatred and disgust within their gazes. It was certainly not a place where she felt welcomed and by the words that her mate spoke, she knew that he shared the same feelings. “Me too..” She murmured, solemnly shaking her head, “Everyone here looks like they’ll scratch our pelts while we sleep.” The smell of fish, however, did not bother her that much for some reason, probably because she had slowly gotten used to it from being here for so long. How many moons had they spent their time here while they awaited their home to become theirs once again? She would never know. Blackfrost looked at the male beside her, resting a paw on top of his. “Let’s not let them get to us though.” She purred, giving Crowhawk a slight affectionate nuzzle, “Perhaps some hunting would get your mind off this? Or maybe simply a walk in the forest?” She offered, her whiskers twitching.