View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2017, 12:02 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@SamCats [just a question, do you rp Ember and Cloudstorm and those other cats? Also, what clan did Lily come from?]

I haven't been to this part of town in a while, hmm? he thought, padding into the bright, cheery parts of twolegplace. There were rows of houses, where some of them surrounded by a wooden picket fence. Others were surrounded by white plastic fences, like Lily's house. The houses were pretty large, and the yards were even larger. It had been a few moons or so since he'd actually gotten up close and examined these village homes.

The whole thing was kind of nostalgic, actually. Truth to be told, Daedalus used to be a housecat himself, when he was a kitten. He'd been born a domestic feline, living easily and stress-free for the first ten moons of his life. Nowadays, Daedalus would deny this part of his childhood. If anyone would ask about his kit life, he'd make up lies. Being a housecat was something that he was ashamed of; he didn't want to be reminded of his past...

His pace quickened as he followed Lily's scent. Daedalus was lost in thought, thinking about his 'kittypet' past and how plain stupid it was. The sun was burning on his back, warming it up. The amount of light on all sides of him was nearly unfamiliar, as he was more used to the darkness.

I want to go back to my alley. For a second, the tabby froze, finally coming to his senses. Now, Daedalus realized that he had been following Lily's scent to some random place.

He looked behind his shoulder. The alleyway was just a mere speck in the distance.

[can Lily see/find him now?]

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; September 9th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.