View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2017, 11:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Good." Vixenlight giggled, her eyes glowing with amusement. A war of boops was about to come, she could feel it. "Yeah, I figured. And I say the same to cheating on you with another tom." She mewed back. She snickered at his expression, he looked like a warrior-sized kit in a way. "Sure!" She grinned."Well when you say it like that.." she teased, her tail curling as she purred softly. "Well, let's eat now." Vixenlight mewed happily, but she felt so comfortable she didn't want to stand just yet."How dare you" she gasped in mock-insult, eyes glaring playful daggers. "Okay, okay, that's fair." She laughed, leaping to her paws.
"You bet it's fair!" Stormclaw teased, narrowing his pale yellow eyes in a playful action. "i think I want something normal, not fish. I may be staying in riverclan camp, but that doesn't mean I have to eat what they do!" HE piped out, bouncing his way towards the pile of fresh-kill. His semi long fur fluffed out in all directions, giving him a young kit look around his face. Smiling, he laughed openly, ignoring the stares of the three weird Riverclan warriors. "Come on Vixenlight! Or i'll pick your prey for you!" he said, looking back at her.