View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her shrug was enough for the tom, even though he wasn't sure if she would do it or not. It wasn't fair for her to have to deal with that crud on her own, but... he couldn't make Mintberry do something she didn't want to. Better to leave it be and just hope rather then waiting for something that wasn't going to happen. "What did I say about calling me fluff-butt? His voice was on the verge of sternly playful, the only thing missing was an actually serious expression on his features. When playing, it was difficult for Ottertail to maintain an expression like that - as said before. He was always playing, and having a good time seemed to be one of the only things on his mind. [/B]"But my aches and pains and I would appreciate it very much,"[/B] The tom continued, flashing a mischievious smile at her and rolling over onto his side. That mischievious expression was still strong in his eyes, but almost not as apparent as he glanced up at the sky again. The day would probably go pretty uneventfully... it seemed the weather was good so there should be a lot of prey, was it not for those stupid Twolegs. Sometimes he wished they were more aware of the Clans, more aware of the world around them and could realize what they were doing. Even though it might destroy some sort of a balance, Ottertail would be quite grateful for the change from the bumbling creatures they were in his eyes.

Mintberry pretended to think hard momentarily, her green hues narrowing with concentration. "Hmm... what did Ottertail tell me about it..." she repeated, her tail tip twitching before her hues lit up with mischief. "Oh! I know! He told me it was his favorite nickname and to continue calling him that!" she replied with full confidence. She also took up the habit of referring to others in third person to show she was simply playing around. "And alas, fluff butt, my legs have stopped working so I cannot go get those herbs for you," she spoke, purposefully buckling her legs beneath her and laying on her stomach. Her legs were sprawled out behind and in front of her in a dramatic fashion. The black and white feline's eyes rested on him again, wondering what he'd do.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL