View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(It was ! I'm guessing the territory is like the lake territory in the books? Pines and stuff?)
"Sure! I've only ever had fish one time before, and it didn't taste half bad, so maybe this one will be even better!" Dewheart accepted, and took a bite out of the fish. It was a bit rubbery, but tender and flavoursome. "Not bad," he mewed, still chewing. "But I think I'll take vole over it any day." Dewheart turned back to his vole, and finished it up in a few bites. "ShadowClan territory is mainly out of pine woods. The floor is really soft because of all the fallen pine needles, and we hunt frogs, toads, squirrels, voles, anything we can catch, really." he explained. "Why were you in the medicine den?"
(Sorry. I was busy yesterday and I'm sick today. It takes place in an alternate territory from the books, but each territory has the same characteristics as the clans in the books.)

"Oh I see," Nightpaw meowed, swallowing a few more bites of fish. "I got attacked by a dog," the apprentice answered matter-of-factly. "It how I got this, and this," she meowed, pointed to her torn ear and scar on her shoulder. "I stumbled into Shadowclan territory and Daypaw found me and took me back to the medicine den. When the flood happened, Goldeneye carried me here to Riverclan. He invited me to join Shadowclan, and well, here I am!"