View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post

"Yeah yeah" Vixenlight laughed, narrowing her eyes in return. "Same, I'm not sure I want to eat something that smells so weird!" She mewed, beginning to walk over. Nothing had really changed yet, they were just mates now. They could do a whole lot of other things, that they couldn't do as best friends. Stormclaw looked like a large kit, with his fur all puffed out. She glanced at the warriors who stared, shrugging slightly. "No way! You'll choose me the biggest, most oddly colored fish in there!" She teased, running over to try and find something she knew she liked.
"I guess you're right!" Stormclaw said, looking at a mouse. It was plump, and looked really good. "I'll grab that mouse!" He said, plucking it up with his claws. He didn't want to bite into it yet, so he carried by the tail over to where they had been sitting. This looks so good..... He thought. Without waiting for Vixenlight, though he guessed he should've, he bit in. The prey juices filled his mouth, but then; something tasted...off about it. Ignoring his instinct- which was yelling at him to hack it out- he gulped it down, not pausing to enjoy it. Then, he started to lick his paw.

( the mouse was beginning to rot.... Oh Stormclaw, why did I make you pick the mouse that was suppose to be thrown out yesterday?)