View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather flinched
" hey easy tiger all I said she was awkward , I mean I'm not saying anything else . Look I'm sorry if I'm acting like Fox dung but it's due to my brother riverteeth he chose to stay in thunderclan over me. That's why I'm like this ok , what's your deal?? " he meowed
Surprised by the rush of personal information, she flicked her ears. She wasn't sure if she should tell anyone about her history. It was pretty rough. It was the reason she had a moonshaped scar on her right forepaw. Her leopard printed tail waved slightly. Her ears alert and green eyes focused on nothing in front of her. Birdsong was the closest thing to a sister she had and Moonclaw would do anything to keep her safe. Moonclaw suffered memory loss at that point in her life and that part of her life is now missing. For the life of her she couldn't remember. She had no idea what happened to her parents and whether or not she had siblings. Her eyes softened a bit but the shell around her heart was still solid.