View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:13 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"No problem." The tortoiseshell replied, his eyes shining with amusement. Redwillow hadn't ever met someone as..energetic as Sparrowwind, but he was enjoying his company. He sure was unique, and Redwillow liked that. "Yeah, it's scaring most of the prey away, we'll have to resort of drastic means of finding food." He sighed.
Sparrowwind nodded. "Yeah, and prey was hard to catch by myself, can't hardly imagine what it's like having to feed a whole group. But I'm sure Skyclan will pull through. I wasn't here at the time, but I heard the battle with that other group of cats what do they call themselves? hmm.... Oh yes! The Dusk Syndicate! I heard the screeching and I watched them limp back to their home, I guess we'll pull through." Sparrowwind flipped through one thought to the other, wanting to gather as much as he could. He had no doubt he had made a good choice in coming to Skyclan. HE was already liking it here.