View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM
professional memeologist

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@reddykins
Pale blue eyes opened, expecting to see the layout of the SkyClan Warriors Den. Expecting to feel tired and unmotivated as always, Mintspirit was surprised to find that she felt neither tired nor awake, as if she was in a state of neutrality forever. She looked around, finding that she wasn't in the Warriors Den at all. Instead, this place looked odd. Almost as if…
No. It can't be. The she-cat looked around frantically. She wasn't dead already, was she? This place looked just how one would imagine StarClan to be, but she simply couldn't believe she was dead. Why else would she be here, then? She couldn't think of any reason. She couldn't be dead, she was healthy enough besides her decrease in eating since Aetherwing disappeared. The white and blue tabby she-cat sat down, trying to make sense of it all and she stared around, dumbfounded.
Paws thudded against the transcendent grass of StarClan territory. A dark tom, his pelt speckled with stars and painted in black and gray hues, approached. His whiskers were twitching, both amused and excitable, though he found restraint. With each begrudging, slow pawstep, Stormlight found himself standing just before one of his old friends of SkyClan: the lovely Mintspirit, mate of Aetherwing.
"What a pleasant surprise," Stormlight mewed quietly, those bright amber eyes affixed onto the pale tabby. "I love having my old friends wake up in the middle of my camp." The deceased medicine cat produced a purr of delight, sitting down beside his friend from what seemed to be moons ago. He didn't change, yet at the same time, Stormlight was so different. His muscles rippled beneath his stormy-colored pelt, the white splotches of his pelt brighter than ever. His coat, still scented with herbs, was now decorated with a new addition of glistening stars - the mark of a StarClan cat.

Carry on, outlast the ignorance.
Moving on, survive the innocence.
It won't be long, won't be long, won't be long;
you know it's gonna get better.❞