View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

( )

Springwind refrained himself from wanting to jump around. Run to the ends of the earth, or just run around the moor in complete happiness. This gorgeous molly accepted to being his mate. Woah...did she really accept to being his mate? The tom could only stare at her for a moment. He didn't know what to think at first. But, he knew he was happy. So, happy that his actions couldn't even express how he felt. She gave him a lick, and started nuzzling his shoulder. The tom purred, burying his nose into the nape of her neck. This was the she cat he was meant to be with. For the rest of his life. For as many moons they would grace this earth. Even in Starclan. ''I love you too.'' He purred, the words rolling off naturally from his tongue as he uttered them. He was happy. He was happy with her, and he hoped to be with this fiery she cat for a while. ''This may sound cheesy and all; but you had made me the most happiest tom in the entire forest.'' It was cheesy, but it was the truth. He was entirely happy with this she cat. He began doting the top of her head with warm licks of affection.
"It does sound very cheesey," Beefire agreed with a purr of amusement. "But I must agree, because you have made me the luckiest she-cat in all the clans." She stayed in that position, happily basking in the scent and warmth his body was providing. She sighed contentedly, and smiled to herself. She had a mate! And he was Springwind, one of the calmest, kindest, and gentlest toms in all of the clans! She nuzzled him even more, content and happy.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?