View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Sparrowwind nodded. "Yeah, and prey was hard to catch by myself, can't hardly imagine what it's like having to feed a whole group. But I'm sure Skyclan will pull through. I wasn't here at the time, but I heard the battle with that other group of cats what do they call themselves? hmm.... Oh yes! The Dusk Syndicate! I heard the screeching and I watched them limp back to their home, I guess we'll pull through." Sparrowwind flipped through one thought to the other, wanting to gather as much as he could. He had no doubt he had made a good choice in coming to Skyclan. HE was already liking it here.
(Sorry this is so late! I had to do stuff)
Redwillow's tail curled slightly as he chuckled. "Yeah, but you'll have cats to hunt with now. Besides, we've got other territories if things get really bad. It's not the kindest thing, but we have to survive now don't we." He mewed, hoping he wasn't rambling too much. "Oh, yep! We did them in pretty good, they won't be messing with us for awhile." He snickered, his eyes glowing with amusement. Both of the toms seemed to be talking alot, which calmed his nerves greatly. Sparrowwind seemed very interested in SkyClan, which was good figuring he was now a part of it. Redwillow could tell his new friend would like it in SkyClan, he was already learning the basics.