View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Charmer

Rosebelly arrived in the training cave, punctual and surprised to see she was the first to arrive. Although she wasn't a skilled fighter, Rosebelly had taken her new companion's offer on training. The warrior was still in a good mood, and completely rested and ready for the sparring match.
Rosebelly sat down in the cave, and stared outside. Her amber eyes gleamed with mischief as she waited for Morningblue to arrive. Her striped tail curled neatly around her paws. Rosebelly had a few misgivings with Morningblue at first, but she had finally reached his core. In reality, Morningblue was actually a pretty funny cat.
Rosebelly watched as a leaf fell from a tree. Leaf-Fall was on its way. Rosebelly secretly loved Leaf-fall, despite her allergies. The way the leaves fell as the wind blew was very soothing to the ginger she-cat. Besides, her pelt blended perfectly with the orange, yellow, and brown leaves.
Rosebelly focused her attention back on the entrance, her paws tingling with anticipation. Her tail flicked side to side, and her ears moved at every sound. Albeit tired from her patrol that day, Rosebelly was full of energy, and ready to fight.