Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:32 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(It's alright, I had to clean my room ;-; )
"Bingo" Turtleshell giggled at his realization, her tail curling around her and her ears pricked. "Well, I guess we have that in..semi-common." She mewed cheerily. "Mine's from an attack on the Clan, when I was an apprentice. I can't remember exactly what it was, honestly." She mewed, though being half-blind forever sounded a bit worse. "What was it like, training with only one eye being able to see?" She asked, curiosity in her tone.
Bluegaze chuckled, and replied, "I guess so." he cocked his, thinking about her question. When he heard the reason, he meowed, "I see. What was the attack for?" Then, hearing her question about training half blind, well, he never really had a problem with being half blind. "Well, since I was born half blind, I never knew what it felt like to be able to see with two eyes, so I don't really mind it. It wasn't that bad, I just had to learn some extra battle moves so that my opponents couldn't sneak up on me on my blind side." he brought his tail over his paws, and thought some more. "What about you? What happened after the battle? Did you continue training or...?"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?