View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Tawnypaw was stuck in dreamland, really. Why? Because she couldn't stop thinking about someone- more specifically, Moonpaw. Perhaps it was because the two were best friends, or she was concerned about her health after the accident, but she couldn't help but feel like this was something more- a thing she didn't ever feel for Aspenpaw, despite how close friends they were. Every day, she couldn't help waking up thinking how beautiful her friend was, how she wanted to spend the day together- how her scars only made her look even more amazing. Even padding out from her den that day, she was still on her mind- perhaps it was what called her to lose her way throughout camp, because boom. She'd suddenly found herself running into another, golden-furred apprentice, stumbling back in a daze as she felt her paws buckle in both shock and embarrassment. "...Sorry about that." She mumbled- maybe as Dapplestar's daughter she should've been a bit more careful, but her mother was both dead and crazy- did it matter all that much?
A sudden jolt brought Morningpaw's optics off of the clearing around her and to the cat who was only about a tail-length away from her now. "Oh, it's no problem!" A bright smile graced the golden feline's maw and her eyes sparkled in playful greeting as she looked at Tawnypaw. Did she recognize the she cat? Oh, of course - this was Dapplestar's daughter! Morningpaw barely remembered the leader, but she could see the feline in the other cat. Now, what was her name? She didn't remember. It was something... something cool... Tigerpaw? No, no that wasn't it. Tawn... Tawny... Tawnypaw! That was it, Tawnypaw! "You're Tawnypaw, right? I've seen you around before - how are you?" Of course she had heard about the recent attack. Who hadn't? She was partly thinking that Tawnypaw must have been asked about the attack a lot, about Moonpaw - who had gotten the worse of it - and guessed that it was something the other cat didn't want to talk about. She was pretty good at avoiding those subjects. And naturally she couldn't blame Tawnypaw for bumping into her, she had looked a little dazed and Morningpaw wasn't going to blame her for it. @fenic!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 12th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.