View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Foggy22

There was only one ceremony to conduct today, it was time to announce a new apprentice, and a new mentor. Regardless if he had many to announce, or just a single one as he did now, Grousestar was happy. Having a ceremony meant that his clan was still growing, still thriving besides the hardship that was now taking over.
So with his usual enthusiasm, the brown tabby would leap up onto the Skyboulder in a rather graceful fashion despite his growing age, his claws clicking lightly on the stone as he made his way to the top of the large rock. He would take a moment to survey his clan, as he often did before making any sort of announcement before clearing his throat, and yowling out to the cats below,
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
Allowing sufficient time for the cats of the camp to gather beneath the Skyboulder, he would then call out the kit that was to be apprenticed today. He always loved seeing the excitement of the young ones as they began their true journey into warriorhood.
"We have a young cat that has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to take on their apprentice name and training so please, Icekit, could you please step forward?" With a smile, he would sweep his gaze over the crowd, looking for the young she-cat that has been named.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?