View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead @Beau @mompaws @SamCats

Wolfpaw took his last bite of prey, lifting his gaze to laugh at the sight. "You guys are mouse-brains," He joked, as he moved a bit closer to the group, watching the Aspenkit and siblings play. He rolled his shoulders, looking to Pumpkinpaw and Bluepaw talk. " Why don't you guys go join them? More to the show, I suppose?" He suggested, with a little grin on his face.
As a leaf fall down from a tree, landing on his nose he didn't move a inch. Wolfpaw glared at the leaf on it, whispering, " Get away from me," To it before He shook it off. Putting a paw on it, the apprentice often dislike when things touched him. It somehow just annoyed the heck out of him, which a lot of cats though he was scared of it.
Doubting that Flashpaw had a plan today, or did he always have one but never tell them? He stifle a little yawn, Wolfpaw just wanted to go back to the den to sleep but of course the sun just had to keep him awake. No lie was he lazy, as he pawed at the ground again.

"You guys have anything planned? Or are we just gonna sit here and do nothing?" He asked, a bit of a rough tone but they should be use to it now.

(Short, I don't know what to write)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc