View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
"Through Thunderclan's territory? Is that the safest way to go?" They didn't know much about Thunderclan, but going into another Clan's territory was rarely a good idea. They stared off into the distance, towards where Thunderclan lived. "I'm not chickening out, though!" he mewed. "I'm just nervous...
@Panic
Ferretpaw looked at his dear friend for a moment in silence, his amber-hued gaze fixing onto the silvery cat beside him. “Well, from what I’ve gathered, going through their land would be the quickest way into unknown lands such as the Twolegplace and such..” He trailed off, his paw resting on his chin for a moment as he grew pensive, “However, we could take a safer, yet more treacherous path along the Riverclan land where the clans travel to head to the Ocean, where the Seastones are located. If we take that route, our scent will come off as less suspicious, but it would be a longer journey to get to our destination alone..” The apprentice’s whiskers twitched for a moment in the darkness as he looked out to the forest. “I know you aren’t. You are just being cautious, which is wise. I suppose we should take the Ocean path. How does that sound?”

Last edited by Captain; September 17th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.