View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Tigerpaw chuckled, she remembered when she was a kit she was practically bouncing off the walls when her apprenticeship came closer. A friendly gleam shone in her eyes as she watched the kit, heat rose underneath her pelt as Mulberrykit so bluntly talked about how nice she was, she was touched that the kit believed she would make a great warrior.

She opened her mouth to respond but soon noticed the young cat seemed to be off in space, the caramel colored cat shuffled her paws awkwardly. After debating for a few moments whether or not she should interrupt the kits day dream, she decided she'd ask what Mulberrykit was thinking about. The apprentice stretched out a paw and poked Mulberrykit on the nose, "So, what are you day dreaming aboit?" She chuckled.
The sound of Tigerpaw's voice snapped Mulberrykit out of her trance, and she shook her head to clear her mind. How long was I like that? Aware she'd been staring - she'd been caught doing something rude again! - the kit sheepishly smiled and lowered her head in embarrassment. When asked what she had been thinking of, she raised her head so her voice could be heard, but still kept it low enough to show she knew of her mistake. "I'm sorry," she murmured, "But I was kinda sorta... making a list of why you'd make a great warrior..." She rushed the ending, glancing up to search the apprentice's eyes. Please don't be mad! I don't wanna lost my new friend this quickly!

Mulberrykit shifted her weight from paw to paw. She nervously awaited Tigerpaw's response, hoping for the best and dreading the worst. Best case scenario, the apprentice didn't care or found it cute that she could think things like that. Worst case scenario, she found her creepy and a stalker and decided never to speak to her again. Please don't be the worst one, please don't be the worst one! "Are you mad?" The kit asked, trying and failing to keep the fear out of her voice. It quivered with emotion; her fear of losing a friend, her anger with herself for being so stupid, her regret at even thinking the way she had. This is why you don't make friends well! If you didn't do this kind of stuff, you'd have loads more friends!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!