View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Chameleon ( does this work?)
Silentshade watched as Riverclan, and Shadowclan, cats mingled in the clearing. She had nothing against Shadowclan, they had no where else, but she just wanted the camp to her clan again. Looking, she spotted a silver long furred queen with two kits, and she dimly remembered a riverclan cat helping her in. Getting to her paws and shaking out her long gray and white fur, she walked over to the Shadowclan queen. "Hello," she mewed, "I was wondering if you would like me to help with the kits. My name's Silentshade." Those are very cute kits. She thought. She's lucky to have them, I'll never be a mother, but I want to. Now that Brackenheart has Clovershine wrapped around his paws, she'll be in the nursery by leafbare! She hissed in her mind. "Your kits are very cute," She complimented, sitting down. "What are their names?"
Silentshade blinked," Oh, you're names Silentshade, my name is also Silentshade! My kits are Quailkit and Witheredkit. I simply just wanted to get some space away from the nursery to let them roam around...poor kits they never have seen Shadowclan before."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here