View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(<3)
A small she-cat walked into the den, her stance visibly nervous. She glanced around slightly, until she saw who she had been wanting to visit. Walking over to Pinewhisker, she smiled slightly at him. "Er-hi.." she mewed, unsure why she was being so awkward. Maybe because she'd never been here before? She sat, her tail curling neatly around her paws, her ears slightly back. "H-How are you feeling?" She asked. You sound mouse-brained! Why are you stuttering so much? She asked herself, though she really didn't have an answer. Needlescar was glad he seemed to be doing alright. Her heart was thudding in her chest for some reason, though she tried to ignore it. They were just friends, for now. She tried to look more optimistic than she felt, though the new place and cats were slightly stressing her. "I would've visited sooner but this place was filled with cats who actually needed attention." She mewed, shrugging slightly. Needlescar glanced at the injured cats around them, proving her point to herself.
Pinewhisker rested his head on top of his front paws, resting there in his moss nest as his leg healed slowly, but surely with the herbs that Daypaw had spread onto the wound only moments ago. He gave a small sigh, knowing that he would be here for awhile, an entire moon while Geckoleaf and Daypaw would discuss his further treatment. The brown-furred male knew that it would be a long process, but he supposed that it was necessary - his leg was broken after all and luckily treated before infection had ruined it. His emerald-hued eyes skimmed around the den, watching as cats with injuries similar and different to his own being take care of by the kind, hard-working healers. Pinewhisker was respectful to them and promised not to bother the healers unless truly necessary. He turned his head to look to the medicine den’s entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of the warm sun or anything that could make his situation a brighter one, though what his gaze saw was ten times better. The small female known as Needlescar shyly padded into the den, looking rather nervous and uneasy in her stance. Thankfully, she soon noticed him, to which he smiled warmly when she padded over to his nest. “Hey there.” He purred, his whiskers twitching as he looked up at the young warrior who had visited him, “I could be better.” Pinewhisker admitted with a softened chuckle, glancing at his rear leg that was outstretch and covered in fresh herbs as it healed beside him, “Daypaw says that my treatment could take a whole moon until I’m ready to go outside again.” He shook his head, making the negative thoughts go away for now, “Though, this day has gotten better for me by far - I’ve gotten the chance to see you once again. You have a valid point though, I was afraid that the medicine cat’s wouldn’t let me have any visitors since it was so busy with everyone. I’m blessed to see such a pretty face such as yours again.” He remarked, blinking up at Needlescar with a certain warmth in his gaze and smile alike, “But, enough about me and my silly injuries - how have you been doing? I do hope no cat has been giving you trouble.”