View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 09:59 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Forbidden Land

Full Name: Riley Steel
Looks as a human: Extremely short at only 4'9", he is often mistaken for someone much younger, if not for his eyes, which are a dark amber, almost reddish orange color, and he has dark black hair with the ends being an almost crimson color, but so dark it's only noticeable under direct sunlight. He wears a dark green hoodie and black skinny jeans with a wallet chain on both sides, and a scar under his left eye.
Animal: Gryphon
Looks As Animal: Unlike your stereotypical gryphon, he is pure black with bright red eyes, and more of the likeness to a raven than an eagle, but still half lion, albeit a black one it seems.
Personality: He's closed off and quiet, and won't speak unless spoken too, if even that. He doesn't usually speak loud enough for others to hear him, since he doesn't like to be overheard. He is often visibly uncomfortable around others, and if you annoy him, he will probably get you back in one way or another. He could be a good friend if you could break through his shell, and he's definitely not someone you want as an enemy. Secretly, he's actually somewhat kind, and cares for others quite a bit, he just doesn't like to show emotions, and usually seems rather cold and distant. Because of his secret kindness, he will stick up for anyone he feels close to, though he rarely feels close to anybody, and it takes him a long time to open up.
Powers: Reality Warping and can see + speak with the dead
Questions: --
Other: --