View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:35 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather solemnly padded into the clearing. The bright sun blinded him slightly, he squinted his eyes and sat down a little ways away from Sorrelskip. The tortoiseshell tom reached his head around the groom his back. After grooming himself, the tom looked around the clearing. He shifted his paws uncomfortably. He wanted- needed to talk to someone, in fear of if he didn't. He tortoiseshell tom had grown a hatred for silence over the past moons. The clearing wasn't all that silent, but he was. He briefly glanced to the side to see Sorrelskip. The calico molly made him think of his and Singeflicker's earlier conversation. He decided to finally talk to her. Gorefeather rose to his paws and padded over to the molly. "Mind if a sit?" The tom asked.
Her ears perking up in surprise as Gorsefeather appeared info her range of sight, Sorrelskip never expected the tom to start a conversation with her all by himself- she always assumed he'd need a bit of a push to get going. "Yeah- go ahead!" She exclaimed, her tail flicking through the tall grasses of the moor as she gave him permission to sit next to her, though if she didn't it would just be considered rude- and in all honesty, she didn't like having to be rude. "Did you want to talk to me about something?" She asked, her eyes glistening with curiosity at why the tom would choose to sit next to one of the most talkative cats on the clan- maybe he'd heard her conversation with Singeflicker, and wanted to call her out- or maybe, just maybe... her friend could've already convinced him on this change as well.