View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Frostpaw pads out of the apprentice den, making her way to the fresh-kill pile and sniffing at its offerings. Her lip curls a bit at the fish, her ears folding back, and she roots about until she finds a mouse, her tail flicking as she moves away from the RiverClan cats to eat.

Logically, she knew she should be grateful for whatever fresh-kill there was, but as long as there was something with fur - or frogs and lizards - she would prefer avoiding the fish. The ShadowClan cat had found it more than a little difficult to settle in among a rival clan, and more often than not looked like she would claw an ear off if given the right incentive.

As she ate, she briefly wondered what she would be doing today. She couldn't scent her mentor in the clearing, but that didn't mean she didn't have training planned for her. Until she knew for sure, it was best to keep her paws in camp where she could be easily tracked down.

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.