View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The shimmering male looked down at the smaller female who stared up at him with curiosity and amazement sparkling within her eyes, the sight made him smile, reminding the tom of a distant fond memory of when he still walked among the living many moons ago. “You must be exhausted after taking care of those five precious bundles.” He remarked, his ears twitching with content, “Those kittens of yours are in good paws, I can tell how you and your mate look at them. I’ll be watching over them for a long time, making sure they are safe and blessed by the stars.” He gave a softened sigh, the long-haired Maine Coon looking down into the sparkling water before them for a few seconds. “You probably have many questions - feel free to ask me anything.” A light smile appeared on his face as a quiet, cooling breeze brushed through the forest and ruffled his thick, lush fur. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone and it was a silent gratitude.
Army immediately she blurted, "Who are you? Why am I here? If I'm not dead why am I here? Can you tell the future of my kits? If so can you tell me? Wait, don't tell me I want it to be a surprise. Who are you?" She sounded like a kit. He eyes were wide and she was close to springing up. The tension was eating away at her self control. She just had to know.