Old September 24th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post
@Duststorm

begrudgingly, a large tom slid from the nursery, a tiny kit in tow. his ears flattened as he watched the kit tumble around, squeaking and mrewling with laughter. her small body launched into the air with every step, causing the tom to roll his eyes. "luna, be careful. i promised your mother i'd keep you safe," he scolded, his voice just short of a hiss. he thought back to the kit's mother, who had left that sunrise to live her life as a kittypet, taking along luna's brother, too.
she paced beside him, tail swaying in distress. her two kits were asleep within the nursery, being watched over by another queen. "orbitstreak, i'm sorry, but i must ask you to watch over my dear lunarkit while i am gone. she is a natural-born warrior, but budkit and i are not. i will take budkit to be a kittypet with me in two sunrises." needless to say, orbit was not happy, but obliged to her wishes. she was his best, and only friend. it was the least he could do, take care of her kit. he had been a former kittypet, and allowed her to go without a single argument. well, maybe one or two.
orbit huffed and stared forward as the kit tried to call for his attention. he had given her the nickname of luna, because he did not want his name to be close to hers. orbitstreak had been named due to his kittypet life under the name of orbit, while lunarkit had been named from the small, grey spots scattered among her fur. his ears swiveled with disdain. he couldn't care for a three-moon old, energetic as all starclan, and rather intelligent kit! it was impossible!
orbit was already irritated, and luna had only just woken up. he murmured a prayer to starclan, because he most definitely would need a lot of strength for this job. you did it for fern, he thought, suck it up and quit being a mouse-brain! the grey-and-black tom huffed before turning towards luna, who then proceeded to leap onto his back, her tiny, yet sharp, claws digging into his flesh. "onwards," she yowled.
It was difficult for the tabby tom to contain his laughter as he watched the two emerge from the nursery. Bramblelight didn't know Orbitstreak, or the kit that was accompanying him, very well at all. Well, that wasn't completely true. Bramble knew that he definitely didn't like Orbit. In the short amount of time they had been apprenticed together, he found the other to be... cranky. Not just every so often, but all the time. It was a real downer for the tom honestly. Despite chuckling at the others misfortune, specifically the kit that was now perched between the toms shoulders, he couldn't help but give a playful grin. Anything to antagonize Orbit sounded like fun.

"Hey Orbitstreak!" He called, his body lurched forward to greet the two. He wouldn't mind getting an ear clawed off by the other. All in good fun, right? Cocking his head to the side, Bramblelight looked at the kit, a bit confused. "You're not a father now, are you? Definitely not to this cute little kit." Bramble snarked at the other, a cocky grin plastered across his face.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart