View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit set her paws to work once she shouted the command. Being honest, she wasn't exactly sure how to make a mossball, but that wasn't on her mind at the time. What was instead was that she needed to be faster, swifter, than Palekit, and she was confident she could do so... in fact, she may have been overconfident. It's just rolling moss into a ball. It can't be that hard; queens and warriors do it all the time! Compared to other things the kit had thought of doing, such as sneaking into the apprentice's den or even out of camp entirely, the task at paw should've been easy.

Yeah, right.

Mulberrykit tried Palekit's tactic first. She rolled the moss along the nursery floor, hoping the shape would appear and stick together. Quite the opposite happened; the rolling and pushing only made the moss lose it's shape, turning into a piece of abstract art versus a mossball ready for play. The kit narrowed her eyes in confusion, stopping what she was doing to think. Hmm... there must be some other way to win this.... After pondering her options, the she-kit decided to try and pat the moss back into a more rounded shape, keeping her claws and teeth sheathed. She sat by the clump and used her forepaws to try and structure it into the position she wanted, making sure that she didn't rip it with her claws and teeth. If this doesn't work, I'm out of options!

(Gah, sorry for such a late response! My week's been really busy lately )
(Bump @Doodle )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!