View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:47 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang shuffled into the medicine den and looked around. He wasn't really supposed to be in there without permission, but who was going to stop him? It was strange to not see a medicine cat in here. The pale, ginger warrior made his way to the back of the den and peered at the shelves of herbs with his one eye. Many of these were familiar from his many years serving his clan. He recognized the Comfrey by smell. It was that herb that the previous medicine cat had put on his wounds. They said it stopped wounds from getting infected. He glimpsed yarrow next, faded white flowers. He remembered that one from the belly wound that wouldn't stop bleeding. That and...ah, there, cobwebs. The grizzled tom smirked in satisfaction as he realized just how many of these he knew. Just because he was getting up there is years didn't mean his mind wasn't every bit as sharp as his claws. "I could probably do this job," he muttered to himself. "It would be a nice change from chasing around all those young fools on patrols, for sure." Shinefang would never admit it, but he was getting old...had been old more like. There were cats younger than him in the elder's den right now. But Shinefang had no interest in retiring. "I'll join the elders when I'm dead!" he growled to himself, before realizing how on the nose his own comment had been. "Fox dung, you know what I mean," he said to no one in particular. He fixed his attention back on the herbs again.
{Note; Comet has a rare condition where a living being cannot feel physical pain, so thats why they are so chill about a broken foot.}
CometStream padded into the den, limping slightly, due to their paw. The non-binary warrior knew that Ebonyfrost would not be here, but Comet decided to get their hopes up, If Grousestar's reasonable he would have gotten a new medicine cat by now. The black, amber, and white warrior spotted Shinefang in the den, and assumed he was the replacement. Cometstream had heard of the old tom, apparently he had a grudge against she-cats. A bit of a sexist, Comet thought. But the warrior padded towards to Shinefang, and spoke, ``Hey, uhh, your the new Medicine cat, right? a have a broken foot. i think thats worthy of a medicine cat?`` He asked tentavily, he had always seen Shinefang as a warrior, not a medicine cat, but then again, who cares?

Wheatfur padded into the den, he had heard that Skyclan had lost their medicine cat, so the tom had decided to help out. It would be a good idea, he thought, to build some allies, as the tensions between the clans were high. However, instead of finding an empty medicine den, he spotted A young cat, and an older warrior. Good grief, there are injured cats already? The tom strode towards them and started talking, Hello, i am Wheatfur, medicine cat of Thunderclan, i have heard that your clan has lost its medicine cat, or has a new one, i am here to train one to help the clan on its feet.`` Wheatfur finished, and looked at the cats.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends