View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@Clover

The inviting scent of herbs swept across the den, stronger than the foul ShadowClan scent and even the fishy RiverClan scent. Outside the den, the sun shone brightly on the earth, and most would expect heat from the vibrant rays. However, nature seemed to have a different idea. A cold wind blew over the camp, not powerful enough to chase the clan cats into their dens, but enough for every feline to fluff out their fur against the breeze. Inside the den, the wind was not very bothersome. The den was a comfortable place to be for Juniperpaw, with the welcoming scent of herbs wrapping around her.

She could recognize a few of the herbs that were tucked securely into the nicks of the wall. Goldenrod was one that caught her eye, as well as burdock root. Juniperpaw smiled proudly as she named the herbs correctly, silently thanking Daypaw for their brief lesson. Head raised high with pride, Juniperpaw mewed to herself in a playfully arrogant tone, ``Well, aren't I amazing?`` An amused purr rumbled in her chest and laughter danced in her innocent green eyes. She sighed after calming down, mumbling through a soft smile, ``Ah, I'm funny.`` She couldn't help but giggle one last time.

Juniperpaw stood in the center of the den, neck swiveling as she looked around. What to do now..? The herbs had already been sorted through - though it was probably best that she didn't take up that duty yet - and she wasn't yet knowledgeable enough on herbs to treat patients - not that there was anyone in the den who required immediate treatment anyways. And she wasn't exactly interested in leaving the den and striking up conversation with a clanmate or a ShadowClan cat. Instead, Juniperpaw sunk down on her haunches with her back to the entrance and tail curled neatly at her side. In her boredom, she pawed at the ground below her, looked around the den, and even mentally conversed with herself.
Hey Juniperpaw, how's it going?
Going great, Juniperpaw, and you?
Oh you know... same old, same old.
Coolio.
Yep...
Mhm...

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; September 26th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.