View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Well, maybe it’s because of all the milk you’ve been giving these youngsters of ours.” Sproutwhisker remarked with a softened chuckle emitting from him, “Would you like me to get you something to eat, my love? Perhaps a shrew or a vole is what you desire?” The male nuzzled the queen beside him, making sure that Talonfang knew that he was there for her. He smiled, hearing the tiny squeaks and mews of the kittens nestled at her belly, becoming more and more ready to explore the world that they did not even know yet around them. He looked to his son, Jaguarkit, who seemed alert for a small moment, his eyes peering around before he rested his head back down. The tom was unaware of the kitten's lack of sight since not even three sunrises had passed since their eyes had begun to now open.
Talonfang nodded, "Yes please, surprise me," she said the last part with a mischievous grin. She noticed Jaguarkit looking around, alarmed but she finally relaxed when he settled down. She was not aware of his blindness (and deafness?).