View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Paleheart's eyes softened, and the young queen pulled her kit closer to her with an outstretched paw. "I doesn't matter how you talk. You know why? Because you have a beautiful voice. Do you know that, Chameleonkit? Every time you say something, I listen because you have one of the most beautiful voices I've heard. You must take after your father." With a soft smile, the molly licked Chameleonkit's head affectionately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hareleap grabbed Geckokit by his scruff, giving his head a few licks. "Paleheart, he didn't jump off a cliff." He mewed, swill swiping his tongue over the young toms head. "Garterkit, that's not the best thing to say right now." He mewed to the other tom. He gave Geckokit a little nuzzle. "So, er, why'd you jump into a wall?" He asked, his eyes dancing with confusion.

Snakekit stared at the commotion, blinking. Okay so Chameleonkit had a stutter and Geckokit just leaped into the wall. This was too much for the tiny kits brain, and he walked over to Garterkit. "I'm confused, there's too much going on over here. Let's prank someone mean, in a bit. I want revenge." He mewed, though his gaze was locked on Geckokit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

The small ginger kit's fur fluffed out in embarrassment. He looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws. Stupid thing. Now his head hurt and everyone was worried about him, he was fine, he was strong and didn't need all this attention just because he bumped his head. He did return his father's muzzle, though, unable to resist the affection. He sighed, trying once again to say he was just chasing the flying colorful thing he kept seeing, couldn't the rest of them see it.
"I was trying to catch the flying thing that was annoying me..." He looked around at his parents and siblings. "Why are you acting so weirdly, can't you see it too? It's so bright and clear to me." He said, seeking some agreement. Right now, the colorful thing was a dark color blocking any vision behind it, it had definitely changed.
As nice as it sounded to Chameleonkit to believe he had a beautiful voice, he could not. Chameleonkit hated his voice with a passion. "Thanks M-M-Mum," he mumbled as he moved away. The young tom padded over to his other siblings, forcing a smile. "W-what do yoooou want to do?"

(Short sorry!)