View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post

Bramblepaw didn't answer. She seemed preoccupied with something.
"To ambush GrassClan, of course," Icebite said, with a cold glance at the two.
Bramblepaw didn't respond to that either. For a millisecond, she seemed... worried.

Bramblepaw glanced over at them, then looked ahead, trying to focus on everything that was going on. Hopefully, she would be able to sort everything out. She glanced at Blazestar. For some reason, she didn't trust him anymore. Something about that story seemed... False.
For a millisecond, Bramblepaw's appearance changed, looking like Shadeclaw.
But Bramblepaw stopped Shadeclaw from taking over her actions and felt even more worried.
When I first read what I had wrote, I was like "What did I write?!" Because it hadn't made sense, so I went back and read what you wrote, then I userstood why I had wrote that, so I was like "Oh, now I understand! it still doesn't really make sense, but still."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Featherpaw looked up at Icebite, who was much taller than her. The young apprentice practiced sheathing and unsheathing her claws, so she would know how when the time came. "Who's GrassClan?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 30th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.