View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:43 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw's ears twitched and she sat by his side. "Let's focus on eating right now, shouldn't we?" She asked, her tail going around his back, she didn't know what being blind felt like, but it sure couldn't be good. "I'll make your nest after, I stole moss from the other nests." She chuckled, laying her head on his shoulder as she giggled. "You're definitively nicer than what I've heard." She admitted, nodding as he spoke about 'mean cats'. "Yeah... It's sad when you realise that there's no actual reason they're doing it... Just for fun." The calico said, her gaze not leaving Spiderpaw.
Spiderpaw nodded his head as his stomach began to growl. "Yeah I could go for something to eat." replied Spderpaw. The apprentice ducked out of the small clearing, making his way over to the fresh kill pile with his ears pricked for anyone who saw him. He walked over to the pile, picking out a sparrow. He sat down to wait for Blossompaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.