View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:11 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Doodle
Applepaw sighed, she’d gotten advice from her Shadowclan friends, one urging her to stay, the other telling her to follow her unsure heart, maybe an old Riverclan friend could help. Burrkit- no Burrpaw, was always good with advice, I can ask him for advice. she approached Burrpaw, knowing it’d been awhile since they spoke and he could be angry with her for leaving,” Hello Burrpaw. It’s me, Applepaw. Your kithood friend, I’m hoping you still remember me?” She prayed to Starclan Burrpaw did remember her.
At the new voice, Burrpaw's ears pricked and he swiveled his head to face the molly- most cats preferred it that way, he found. The atomosphere was often more awkward if he just let himself face whichever way, so he did his best to position himself as if he was looking at the other feline. "Applepaw?" The apprentice questioned, a smile quick to appear. She had been one of his old friends, before she left for Shadowclan- the reason for her leaving had escaped his mind at the moment, however. "Of course I remember you! Hey, how've you been? Starclan, it's been ages since we talked!"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|