Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

(Note: this is before she twisted her paw. Her paw will twist later, but not in this roleplay.)
(I'm gonna pretend that she and Zephyrkit were friends before @Teza )

Oakpaw padded into the den, eyes sparkling with interest. So many kits! So many kits to play with, to chat with, and to encourage, but her piercing amber eyes were set on one kit and one kit only. Zephyrkit. The molly bounded over, tail lashing with excitement. "Hi, Zephyrkit! Got anything planned for today?"
Oakpaw sat down in front of the younger tom, a smile beaming on her face. The molly was much older than the kit in front of her. The kit was five moons, however, and was almost able to become an apprentice. Oakpaw curled her tail around her paws. As an experienced apprentice, she should be able to take the kit out of camp.. right?
Oakpaw glanced around, hoping to see no one was paying attention to her and the kit. So far so good. Some queens were nursing their kits, some were playing, and most were chatting. The kits were playing or sleeping, and she didn't have to worry about them. Oakpaw smiled. She could convince Zephyrkit to sneak out of camp with her to get a taste of the apprentice life. This seemed perfect, but the apprentice had no idea what horror was about to happen.