View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:05 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

Goldenstar had been watching Shadowclan and Riverclan cats interact. Some of them seemed so friendly torwards each other, it was going to be hard to go back to their own clan. That was what he kept pondering in his mind. Shadowclan really needed to get back to their own clan, before the cold months came and even clanmates were fighting. Out of the corner of his eye, the tom saw Bella, and soon after heard the she-cat call out to him. He had tensed up for a moment, before letting a breath out. He walked over to his mate somewhat awkwardly, as if he was unsure what to do. That was how he was, sure, but still, something was eating at him, it was pretty obvious. He didn’t really want it to be obvious, but as Bella had clearly noticed, it was. Then again, maybe Bella was just really good at reading expressions. Either way, he walked over to his mate, touching her nose for a brief moment as a sort of greeting. “I really don’t want to drag you into my problems,” he said, starting off, unsure of what to say. “However, I won’t deny I need someone to walk to,” he admitted, not meeting Bella’s gaze for the longest moment. “It’s mostly about how sudden everything is” he confessed. “You know, Halestar just left out of the blue, no words whatsoever!” His voice raised for a moment, before he calmed himself down a bit. Well, not really, he just needed some way to breathe for a moment. “Now, all of a sudden, I’m expected to become leader, and I barely know what to do,” he was barely talking above a murmur now. He didn’t exactly want to elaborate, but he also wanted to at the same time, shaking as he stood there.
Bella listened to her mate for a brief amount of time, since the day she had met him, she had never seen him like this, she pressed her nose against his, meeting his gaze. "Goldenstar... I know this must be hard, but you have to believe in yourself... Maybe it was just too much for Halestar, you know... Everyone needs a break sometimes." She mewed and intertwined their tails tightly. Whenever the tom would try to look away, she would make him look at her. "You're a good leader, if you weren't, she would've never chose you as her deputy, believe me when I say this... I may only be a kittypet, but I feel like the reason she chose you is that she saw your potential, it sure isn't everyone who gets to be deputy of their clan." The calico mewed, licking his nose. "Believe in yourself, my love, believe in yourself like I do, the day I met you, I knew there was something with you that I've never seen in a cat, yes, you're a little idiot sometimes when you make those faces, but you're my idiot." She chuckled and pressed up against him. "Don't give up thinking you can't do something, because everything can be achieved if you just believe in yourself." She finally added, meeting his gaze.