View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom didn't seem scared or intimidated in the slightest, the grey Somali simply managed a smile, his feathery tail twitching a little. "You've been doing great lately, I'm proud of you, I know I might seem out of character, but I prefer to tell you the honest truth." Karma admitted. "Since the day you joined the Dusk Syndicate, I knew there was something with you, and I'm proud to be the one training you, the test is also coming into view, so just be ready, alright?" He asked, looking down at her.
Blitz cracked an arrogant grin, "I'll pass with flying colors!" She boasted. The shecat was confident in her abilities and knew she would do great. The tabby stretched and flexed her sharp claws. "What so you want to do now Karma?" She asked, cracking her neck. She had to build a rep, and well, you might as well start with your Trainer.