View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2017, 04:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Eiros
He blinked again, testing out the wound. When it didn't cause him any trouble, other than the unfamiliar weight of the herbs, he turned his attention back on the she-cat.
At her suggestion he flicked his tail, feeling uncomfortable and somewhat displeased that he couldn't train, but he wouldn't go against her words. Obedience was pounded into him ever since he was born, and is something he still practices fervently. Though as she continued, the discontentedness swept out of him like a leaf in the wind.

"That's not true." His eyes glinted as he looked at her, the silvery-yellow depths suddenly intense and piercing.

"As healer you look after the wounded and make sure they can keep fighting another day. It's a position to be respected, despite what others here may think." His words, although genuine and serious, probably sounded silly and out-of-place at that moment, but playing it cool wasn't really his intention. He understood that healers were viewed as weak for straying from the 'only the strongest survive' viewpoint of the Dark Syndicate, but it was one of the few things he saw differently from most others here. He was kind of hypocritical in this sense, as he didn't visit the healer whenever he was harmed, if only because it stemmed from his dislike of showing weakness.

He paused then, as if a switch had been flipped, and he turned back into the quiet, yet obedient cat from before. He shifted awkwardly and blinked as he remembered her last question prior to his outburst. "Eiros."
Her ears layed back, suprised that a cat like him would say that.
Her muzzle hung open slightly. She was about to argue, but Shadow was confused. Healers were important? Since when? Closing her muzzle slowly,
her ears flicked up in curiosity. "R-really?" She questioned. Shadow stuttered,
a confuse wave flickered on her. Blue eyes glancing up, she thought about the tom's name. Eiros, it was nice. Familiar but distant sounding. Most cats had odd names. She liked names like that, despite her own. Maybe it was one of the reasons she chose Icarius as a trainee. Her tail flicked and she looked at the tom. "I'm Shadow," She mewed.
{Not sure if she told him her name before haha. Just ignore it if she did x-x }
Eyes flickering with questions. Her muzzle had a smile appear as she edged herself to ask some more things. "Eiros, huh? Magnificent name. So," Shadow mewed. "What are you doing out here?"