View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:56 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar watched, eyes alight with excitement as the rabbit went squealing back toward Stormstrike. She skidded to a stop, tail lashing, fur bristling, to watch as her mate pounced on the creature, delivering a killing bite to it's throat. The Siamese grinned at once, bouncing on her paws. "Nice, Stormy!" She yowled, ears pricked up with excitement as Stormstrike padded toward her. But when he began to scold, and fret, Snowstar's smile melted just a little bit, but her eyes continued to sparkle with amusement. Stormstrike was definitely overprotective. "Stormy, we're on the ShadowClan border. I doubt a WindClan cat would come along here." She purred, whiskers quivering with amusement.

"Besides," She unsheathed her claws, digging them into the ground before sheathing them again. "I'm not gonna let some rabbit-chaser kidnap me." Snowstar winked, her lips tugging at the corners into a smile. Of course she wouldn't hurt a cat unless they made the first move, but she would put up a fight if a WindClan cat did try to kidnap her. Stormstrike did have a reason for his protectiveness - Tensions were high with the Clans. Snowstar frowned for a moment, then smiled again. "So," The Siamese shook out her fur and padded forward, pressing her nose to Stormstrike's muzzle for a second. "How are you? Things have been so dramatic lately, we haven't really had any time to ourselves, just the two of us." She chuckled.
At her words, the Russian blue felt his pelt heat up in embarrassment. “Oh, that’s right,” Stormstrike said, glancing down at his paws at he waited for the wave of embarrassment to pass. With the tensions between ThunderClan and WindClan, he had become quite stressed out, despite the fact that he wasn’t in Snowstar’s position, where she had to deal with the problem of what happened next each time WindClan struck. The young warrior worried for his family and he feared that something might happen to them. He wouldn’t have a single idea of what to do if something happened to his kits, or his mate. Especially his mate. Not only would he struggle without the Siamese, but so would the rest of ThunderClan. The fear that something might happen to his family or clanmates made him slightly paranoid. His mind was now focused mainly on his clan and WindClan. Whatever happened in the other clans now mattered very little to him, it was almost as though they didn’t exist anymore.

“Of course you wouldn’t,” Stormstrike purred. The warrior knew that the leader wasn’t one for violence and was hardly ever the first cat to start the fight, but he knew that she would fight if she needed too. She wasn’t placed on the earth to just sit still and look pretty. As he felt her nose against his muzzle, he felt a loud purr rumbling from the back of his throat and he nuzzled her affectionately. “I’ve been good. I’ve been on quite a few patrols to distract myself from my worries,” He said. A few more seconds later, he moved back slowly and sat down, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws. By the looks of it, they were going to be here for a bit now that they finally have a bit of time to themselves. “What about you? How have you been?” Stormstrike asked, concern flashing in his aquamarine eyes. If anyone were to be dealing with lots of problems it would probably be Snowstar. He doubted that the she-cat was totally relaxed, but he wouldn’t know. Maybe the she-cat was completely chill about the whole situation and didn’t let the stress get to her. It probably wasn’t how she was feeling, but the tom would be glad if she was stress free.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen