Old October 7th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Scarwings
The brown tom appeared out of the clearing. His fur freshly groomed,
and as always, a smile on his maw. Mapleflame was a ladies tom. And ruffled fur and a ugly smile would not do for him. He took pride in his looks, after all his entire clan was looking at him. His ears perked up, listening to the soft wind, and other cats' conversations. He didn't listen much, disregarding any important matters. His eyes turned to Blazetail, looking at her with his green gaze. The tom let out a small giggle, and intended to walk over to her.
Pausing just before. Mapleflame swiftly groomed his whiskers. His thoughts went back and forth, motivating him and then destroying his confidence. Maple's green eyes shot back to the She-cat. He had to pull this off swiftly, get in get out. Flirt, but don't lead her on. The Brown tom had much more to do. His spirt lifted as the tom looked around. Seeing all the other cats he had broken. But no, he had no time to waste. He didn't have time to pretend to love this cat, he had better things to do. Maple's thoughts wandered on, and his orbs flickered with curiosity. He could lead her on, have a little fun at least for a moon. Pretend to love her, tell her she was everything. And then crush her, breaking her heart. It was always fun, and nothing ever got out to others.
Repeating the cycle endless times, he was now going to use this cat. His tall legs and masculine figure walked over, brown tabby fur clean and neat. Ears flicking back and forth. Mapleflame sat down, sighing as he looked at the she cat.
"Hello," He mewed. His voice lighting up. His tail tucked neatly on his paws. "You're Blazefang, right?" He asked. Mapleflame used his manners, pausing and waiting for the molly to reply.
Blazetail, who had been stretching out her athletic frame, let out a yawn and her blue eyes looked up in curiosity at the approaching Tom. She stood up, orange pelt glinting in the sun. She cracked a facetious grin and said, "I would love that to be my name, but it's not. It's Blazetail." she said putting an emphasis on 'tail'. Why was this tom talking to her? No one spoke to her, much less a tom. She raised an eyebrow to question his presence. ( @Myik )

Last edited by SacredMadness; October 7th, 2017 at 07:47 PM.