Old October 7th, 2017, 12:31 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
( haha ok x3 )

Eiros
Still somewhat sheepish from his sudden speech, Eiros watched her reaction with hesitant eyes, unsure how she was going to reply. Though instead of criticizing his viewpoint, she only introduced herself and he felt himself relax. She seemed nice enough, a strange, almost refreshing change from the crowd of cold-hearted cats he usually affiliated himself with.

He nodded faintly and flicked an ear, indicating he was listening. His tail twitched at the compliment sent his way. He wasn't used to those, and he wasn't quite sure how to respond so he kept his unspoken words to himself. He glanced at her when she asked the next question, then turned his gaze back to the small clearing that had trees covered in scratch marks, upturned dirt, and droplets of blood here and there as he answered simply, "Training."

( gah! Eiros is such a big, socially awkward teddy bear. i'm trying to keep him in character, but that just makes him harder to rp with, sorry about that x-x )
Her eyes widened at the thought of training. She recalled her days,
young Shadow swore to be the best Fighter. Later on learning to be a healer.
Her eyes danced as the memories jumped in her brain. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself," She spoke, looking at Eiros with a concerned look.
{Ah, It's fine x3 Sorry for the short post x-x writers block}