Thread: Powered??
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Powered??

(Imma just quickly do a little thing of them when they were little and then go to when they're adults)

Aradia played on her own in the park. All she had was a basket, so she could pick flowers. After drawing pictures in the sand with her fingers for a while, she looked up and noticed a boy playing on his own, looking rather jealous and sulky. She realised it was Frost. He was a big deal around here...or sort of...he wasn't really talked about much. Frost was the least favourite and the younger brother of Lightning. Well, they say "younger" but there are rumours that he was adopted, or kidnapped by his parents after they killed his real ones...that's where he gets his Ice powers from. Aradia didn't know too much, and she didn't want to dig too deep into his backstory either. Frost was known to be Salty and she didn't want him to lash out at her. So instead, she decided to make friends with the black haired boy.
"Hi Frost!"
"And you are?" Frost didn't look at her, just continued to make a mound of sand by pouring more and more onto it.
"I'm...Aradia. Can I play with you? I've got no one else to play with and...you look kind of sad-"
"Well keep looking...I'm not looking for friends today...and I don't want your sympathy!" He spat. She was a little hurt but continued to talk.
"I have these flowers...would you like some? Or you could use them to decorate your..." Aradia hesitated, unsure of what Frost was doing.
"I don't know either to be honest...perhaps it could be a volcano...and then it'll erupt into everyone here...and burn them to death..."
"Oh! That's very uhh..."
"Yeah, yeah...whatever...boys don't need flowers like girls do...we're strong..."
"Well then...don't you think your mother would like some?"
"Not really...not from me anyway..." He grumbled.
"What do you want then? I'm trying to cheer you up! I will help you build your volcano!"
"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! Go away..." This really upset Aradia. She took his words to heart and left. They rarely saw each other after that, and when they did, they never spoke.