View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"Why are herbs so complicated?" He said aloud, though it sounded more like a statement than question. "I thought plants were just well, plants." He said, with a short chuckle. The tom looked at all the other herbs, flicking his tail tip gently. "Uh, what all can herbs even do?" Mercury said, quite curious. He just still didn't get how a cat could remember so many things- judging by all the different herbs here anyways. It's probably a good thing I never somehow got interested in this kind of stuff, the feline thought with the slightest of a smile. Besides, fighting seems to kind of come naturally to me. That did seem true enough, as it probably did with most other cats that had the Fighter rank.
Hunting probably came naturally to Hunters, and healing came naturally to Healers, or they were determined enough to want to try it, and also not mind all the strong scents, which was, truthfully, still bothering him. But the tom had basically shoved that to he back of his mind, and his nostrils were kind of occupied with the slightly marveling scent of Shadow, who also did smell like herbs, but she also smelt sweet- not like a putrid sweet that made him wince away, but a nice gentle sweet, under the delicate layer of herb scents.
Umm, why am I thinking about this exactly? He wondered, nervously shuffling his paws. Now he had the sudden urge, as he usually did when he felt embarrassed, to just start moving around.

Shadow laughed, hardly controlling herself. "N-no!" She mewed,
giggling as she spoke. "N-not really. They have different uses, ways they heal and such. Without them we wouldn't be healthy." She mewed. Her tail flicked, and even now she struggled to keep her laughter in. "They just all do different things, Mercury. It's hard to explain them all." Shadow said, looking over at the tom with a blue gaze. She took a small breath, and her stomach felt odd. She got nervous around the tom. A shy, weird feeling overwhelmed her. Shadow thought about what to say, she wanted to get to know this tom. "S-so,
did you ever think about any other ranks?" She asked. Regretting it as soon as she spoke. What if he asked her back? Shadow didn't want to talk about herself. Her past was odd and confusing.