View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:45 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post

Icebite snorted again, but this time he was trying not to laugh. "Seriously, kit? You're saying you're stronger than the strongest warrior in the entire Clan, besides Blazestar? Wow. Alright then, you can try to beat me, but don't think I'll go easy on you."
Bramblepaw's ears pricked, but she said nothing.

"Are you talking about the day Gatherings, where we prove our strength to other Clans? Well, that probably wouldn't work, but I already have a plan," Blazestar explained, stopping the group. "We're here. Everyone, surround the camp. We'll charge at my signal," he meowed quietly, signalling to the cats that didn't hear.
( @Equinox @No One's Beeswax @Flameleaf @Rivergold )
"Oh." Dissapointed, Leafpaw let her tail drop and her ears flatten slightly. "Alright, then." She walked back to Foxbite, biting back tears. At home, she was known for her ideas, and she wants used to being rejected.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training