View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Jeebus Aleka you scared me- ))

Goldenstar wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to that. He did really want kits, and he did want all of that, he really did, but he didn’t know if he was ready to accept that responsibility yet. With everything that was happening, he was unsure if he really wanted to bring anything else when everything was already crazy enough. He was now somewhat conflicted, unsure of whether to say yes or no. Suddenly, a flash of movement caught his eye, and he flinched, turning to look at who was there. “Hello there,” He said calmly, dipping his head in a sort of greeting to the new cat. He looked at Bella with a bit of regret in his eyes, “Did you need something?” He asked the new cat, tilting his head slightly as he looked at the other tom.

(mentioning did not go well...)

Well. Ink had certainly succeeded in getting the other feline's attention. He seemed to think for a moment, and it took a heartbeat to awnser. "I uh- wanted to join your clan...?" He asked hesitantly. What else was I supposed to say? He practically yelled at himself inwardly. "If that's okay-" He said hurriedly, averting his green gaze toward the ground. Please don't let me mess this up... The feline thought, with a barley noticeable flick of his tail. This really was his best chance if he wanted to survive, since he sincerely doubted he would of been able to learn how to fight and hunt by himself, and the mentality of a clan just seemed.. nice.